Converge industry wisdom to create quality independently
Integrating product research and development, production, sales, service, and undertaking steel connection and welding projects
DGS-40 special tapping machine for sleeve
DGS--40 type sleeve special tapping machine is a special equipment for straight thread sleeve connection of steel bars in construction and engineering industries. It is mainly used for HRB335 and HRB400 steel bar straight thread sleeves of Φ (16-40) mm in concrete structures. It can also be used for tapping of standard or non-standard nuts in the mechanical industry. It has the advantages of simple operation, convenient construction, fast processing speed, no pollution, energy saving and so on. The quality of the sleeve can reach the standard of Class I in JG107--2003 "General Technical Regulations for Mechanical Connection of Steel Bars". It is the most widely used and popular sleeve tapping machine in the construction industry and engineering field.
DGS--40 special tapping machine for sleeves can make threaded sleeves tapped in one time, and its thread precision is better than the 6H precision requirement specified in JG163--2004, and can realize one-time tapping according to the required diameter and length forming. This machine adopts external cutting fluid supply device, which has better cooling fluid and lubricating effect. When processing a sleeve of one specification, it can continuously process a large number of threaded sleeves of the same specification only by changing the tap shank sleeve. The operation procedure is very simple. The production efficiency is improved, and the machine can process positive and negative threads and variable-diameter threads according to the technological needs of the construction site and other requirements.
DGS--40 type sleeve special tapping machine, cycloid reducer, transmission mechanism, shaft lifting mechanism, reduction box, material clamping device, material receiving and unloading device. Cooling system, electrical control box, control system and other parts.
2. Technical parameters
1. Main power supply: 3-phase AC 38.V
2. Control voltage: AC 36V
3. Water pump power supply: 3-phase AC 380V water pump motor 60W
4. Main motor power: 4KW, speed 1440r/min
5. Processing speed: speed
220r/min 250r/min 280r/min 320r/min
6. Processing sleeve specification: &16~40
7. The effective length of the internal thread of the processing sleeve is greater than 100mm
8. Dimensions: 1200*1000*25000mm
9. Gross weight: 600KG
4. How to use:
(1) Preparation before and after processing
1. The machine tool should be placed stably, and the axis line of the machine tool spindle and the working platform should be in a vertical position:
2. When the machine tool is in use, the shell must be reliably grounded, and the 380V power supply should be equipped with a three-phase leakage automatic protection switch:
3. Remove the attachments on the machine tool, check whether the connecting accessories are loose, and whether the lifting mechanism is safe and reliable:
4. Check whether the oil level in the reducer body reaches the vernier line, if not, inject N220 extreme pressure industrial gear oil to the oil mark line.
Replace with new oil after two weeks of use, the oil level should be at the oil mark or the center line of the oil needle, add lubricating oil to each friction part of the machine tool:
5. Mix the coolant thoroughly according to 1:50 and pour it into the water tray, and then flow into the coolant tank. The amount of coolant is about 1.5 liters:
6. After each shift of processing, check and clean up the remaining iron filings in the machine tool, inject lubricating oil into each lubrication mechanism, and cut off the main power supply:
(2) Empty test run
1. Turn on the power safely and check whether the cooling water pump works normally
2. Start the power button in order to check whether the electrical control system is working normally
(3) Adjustment before processing
1. According to the diameter of the processed sleeve, replace the corresponding tap sleeve, put it into the shaft tap positioning sleeve, and tighten the stop bolt.
2. While replacing the tap sleeve, insert the square shank at the upper end of the tap into the tap sleeve to see if the insertion and removal are flexible.
3. Check whether the tightening and loosening of the three jaws in the three-jaw self-centering chuck is flexible, and whether the center of the circle after tightening is consistent with the center of rotation of the shaft.
(4) Workpiece clamping
Put the sawn pipe material into the three-jaw chuck, the end surface of the pipe material should be flat with the end surface of the three-jaw jaw, rotate the handle clockwise, clamp the pipe material to be processed, and take the corresponding tap , Insert the square shank into the tap sleeve, put the thread end into the inner hole of the pipe material, and the center line of the machine tool shaft should be at the same position as the center line of the pipe material.
(5) Operation process
1. Turn on the power supply safely, open the cooling water valve, press the forward rotation start button, and after the machine tool rotates normally, step on the rotating shaft lifting pedal with your right foot, hold the tap handle with your right hand, and insert the square handle of the tap into the tap sleeve. Align the other end of the tap with the inner hole of the pipe material, and gently place the foot pedal of the rotating shaft, and it will naturally droop with the weight of the rotating shaft. After the tap enters the pipe material with the rotation of the rotating shaft, retract the right foot on the right rotating shaft pedal, and Then step on the left pedal with the left foot to lift the left rotating shaft, put another tap into the right shaft mode, and go round and round in this order to continuously tap the pipe material.
2. If the price of the tapped sleeve is threading, the tap can rotate with the rotating shaft to the end and automatically fall into the material receiving tray.
3. If the specification of the sleeve to be tapped is variable diameter, the thread teeth of the small-end specification can be operated with the principle of the thread-through thread, and the large-end specification can only use one shaft, and tap down according to the forward rotation, and when the specified size is reached Press the reverse button to reverse the machine tool and withdraw the tap.
4. If the specifications of the tapped sleeve are positive and negative threads, the shafts of the machine tool can be used at the same time. When the normal thread is tapped to the specified size, press the reverse button, and the machine tool will reverse. At this time, put the reverse thread tap, and the normal thread will be When exiting, the reverse thread is feeding, and when the reverse thread is withdrawing, the machine tool is rotating forward to realize the entry of the normal thread. By coordinating the time difference between the left and right feet and the left and right hands, the forward and reverse threads can be synchronized.
5. No matter which specification of tapping is done, coordination of hands and feet is required.
6. When the tap is reused for a certain period of time, the cutting edge will become blunt. On the premise of not affecting the outer diameter and center diameter of the tap, the cutting edge of the tap can be sharpened. When the outer diameter is affected to a certain extent, a new tap needs to be replaced. .
5. Matters needing attention
1. The cooling liquid must be water-soluble cooling liquid. It is strictly forbidden to use oily cooling liquid, let alone replace it with oil.
2. It is strictly forbidden to process sleeve threads without coolant.
3. The ends of the steel pipes to be processed should be flat and must be cut with a sawing machine.
4. The feed should be uniform during the initial cutting, and do not advance rapidly to prevent the tooth shape of the tap from cracking.
5. The lifting mechanism of the rotating shaft should be cleaned and oiled regularly, and whether the machine is safe should be tested before starting each shift.
6. Iron filings should be cleaned up in time.
7. The cooling liquid tank should be cleaned every half month.
8. The reducer should be refueled regularly to maintain the specified oil level.
9. The special tapping machine tool for sleeve should be maintained regularly. the
10. The chassis must be connected to zero or ground reliably.